Thank you for your interest in applying for a Grant from the Woburn Community Educational Foundation!
The Educator Grants Program is now CLOSED!
Educator Grant Awards will be announced the week of March 6, 2023
Our Professional Development Grant Program is now open.
Applications will be accepted January 23, ~ April 28, 2023
Woburn Educators are eligible to receive funding through both grant programs.
Maximum Professional Development Grant Award: $500
To apply, please complete this short form.
You will receive a copy of your responses.
Important Information to Note:
- Total Grant Pool: Up to $5,000
- Grant Range: Up to $500
- Grants will be awarded for professional development and training during out of school time that cannot be covered by the regular school budget
- Eligible Applicants: Educational professionals employed by the Woburn Public Schools
Please note: WCEF will not provide reimbursement for fees or tuition paid by any educator. All grant awards will be disbursed through the Woburn Public School Business Office.
Professional Development grants must be expended by December 31, 2023.
Professional Development grants are made to educational professionals to broaden and deepen their understanding of a variety of educational techniques, approaches, subjects and disciplines. Preference would go to those grants which allow and encourage professionals to share their learnings with their colleagues and students to increase overall impact.
What can be funded:
- Tuitions, books and materials for courses, conferences, workshops, seminars, professional meetings or research programs
- Mileage and parking
What cannot be funded:
- Airfare, sea or long distance train travel
- Meals (unless they are included in an event registration)
- Graduate credit necessary for salary increases
- Regular professional or curriculum development programs within the purview of Woburn Public Schools
- Educators can apply and may receive funding through both programs
Questions? Please call us at 781-281-9589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org